Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Official mGBA Ports
I wish you all a great 2016. I tried latest Wii build (03-01-2016) and the filebrowser is now really fast and responsive, well done endrift and thank you for the updates! Smile

I just tried out the latest and the 01-03-2016 nightly for wii and anytime I tried to load a rom from a zip it would fail
Will this be fixed soon?
Also is there ever going to be a option to change button mapping?

Awesome emulator btw keep it up

The zip stuff was fixed last night. Unfortunately, AWS ate the build so you'll need to wait a few more hours for another build to go up.

Yes, there will be an option to change button mappings. I've been busy working on the non-console ports recently, and haven't had the time to get to the button mapping change.

Cool thanks for the heads up

(12-20-2015, 06:50 PM)endrift Wrote: It was supposed to detect if you're using 480i and scale appropriately...guess that's broken.

Tried 2016-01-07, even though the font is still tiny, file browser is now lightning fast! =)

Zip support works perfect at the moment, thanks for this long awaited feature.

Wii Classic Controller is broken now, though it only happens in-game (you can use it in the menus), i tried various games and no dice. GC controller / Wiimote work fine.

Yeah I was doing some preliminary work on controller remapping (soon!) and accidentally commented out the classic controller code. It'll be back tonight.

(01-08-2016, 05:48 AM)endrift Wrote: Yeah I was doing some preliminary work on controller remapping (soon!) and accidentally commented out the classic controller code. It'll be back tonight.

It works, and even the button remapping feature is wonderful! Thanks!

(01-09-2016, 02:27 AM)sindrik Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 05:48 AM)endrift Wrote: Yeah I was doing some preliminary work on controller remapping (soon!) and accidentally commented out the classic controller code. It'll be back tonight.

It works, and even the button remapping feature is wonderful! Thanks!
And the font is bigger as well. This is amazing.

I'm sorry for the question as I know it's in alpha stage but is it possible to play Metroid Zero Mission 100% full speed on Wii?

Thank you

(01-17-2016, 02:24 PM)waclken Wrote: I'm sorry for the question as I know it's in alpha stage but is it possible to play Metroid Zero Mission 100% full speed on Wii?

Thank you
Yes, that game, among many others runs full speed on the Wii.