Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
emulator breaks when trying to load a save file
(10-28-2019, 01:00 AM)endrift Wrote: Which option are you using to load it? It seems to mostly work fine for me.

the "load state" window opened with F10

should I send you my config as well?

Load state is for loading save *states* (i.e. emulator state saving), not save *games* (i.e. game state saving). It should error out if you try that with a .sav file. The game save should be loaded automatically by the game when the emulator loads it. That said, F10 gives you an option of 9 save states, so whichever one you load may be broken. You should upload your .ss1 (where 1 is whichever number state you loaded) file too (rename it to .png and it should work)

(10-30-2019, 05:10 AM)endrift Wrote: Load state is for loading save *states* (i.e. emulator state saving), not save *games* (i.e. game state saving). It should error out if you try that with a .sav file. The game save should be loaded automatically by the game when the emulator loads it. That said, F10 gives you an option of 9 save states, so whichever one you load may be broken. You should upload your .ss1 (where 1 is whichever number state you loaded) file too (rename it to .png and it should work)

attached is the .ss1 which happens to be my latest save state

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)