Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Official mGBA Ports
The RTC is only enabled per-game, so if the ROM hack doesn't show up as a game that mGBA knows has an RTC, it won't work and will need an override. I'll see if I can find that hack to see what needs to be done.

Thanks I don't really play liquid crystal anymore as it has ceased development. The rom hack i am playing mainly is Pokemon Adventures Reds Story by Aethestode. Its located on the Progressing hacks board of Pokecommunity. It is based of pokemon Fire Red (U)v.1.0 rom. Ill give you a link to it in a p.m.

Pokémon FireRed doesn't have an RTC by default, so you'll need to override it. That's not fully supported in the 3DS version yet, but it should be in a week or two.

Got around to testing the vita version alpha 4 overall really impressive speed results with no obvious visual problems with the games i tested, looking forward to seeing what improvements future versions hold. Thanks for all your hard work Smile

@Eragon123973, try adding these two lines to mGBA/config.ini. The file should be present if you have a new enough nightly:

Code:
[override.BPRE]
hardware=2

(09-17-2015, 09:41 PM)endrift Wrote: @Eragon123973, try adding these two lines to mGBA/config.ini. The file should be present if you have a new enough nightly:

Code:
[override.BPRE]
hardware=2

Thanks for the override. Sorry for the late response. life got in the way.
Doing this worked to an extent but there is a problem: The game registers the time as 22hr and 105 minutes in army time.(Basically 10:105pm. I don't think that this time exists.) Also It is registering the day as Thursday and as of this reply it is Saturday 5:06pm. Any idea what could be happening?

Is there a way to turn off linear filtering (if that's what it's called) for the bigger screen modes? I don't know about the one that takes up the whole screen, but it would be logical for the other one, since it's apparently proportional, to not have filtering.
edit: on 3DS port

It's not an integer scale, only the same aspect ratio. What you would get is what the earlier builds have with the awful jaggies.

(09-27-2015, 06:21 AM)endrift Wrote: It's not an integer scale, only the same aspect ratio. What you would get is what the earlier builds have with the awful jaggies.

Oh, well, too bad Sad

Are features such as:

-Button mapping (For CCP and Wiimotes)
-Filter options (or an option to disable the default filter or even having no filter at all, since the blurred image hurts my eyes due to my condition)

...planned for mGBA in any upcoming nightly?

I am really looking forward to those two options to have mGBA as my only GBA emulator on the Wii. Smile

Thanks in advance!