Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Official mGBA Ports
(12-14-2015, 08:00 AM)endrift Wrote: Thanks for catching that! I've just fixed it and it'll be in the next nightly.

Have you implemented anything regarding the options to enable and disable the filter? I personally like it, and others don't, was wondering if such a thing can be enabled and disabled, the best of both worlds, as others in above posts have mentioned. 

I just implemented it tonight, and have now pushed the change.

(12-15-2015, 05:57 AM)endrift Wrote: I just implemented it tonight, and have now pushed the change.

Awesome, keep up the good work  Cool

@endrift

Thank you thank you thank you! Big Grin

I did not test it in anything other than 480p, so that will still require testing, but it greatly increases usability there.

Great update, thanks man! I also like the changeable screen size as well as the new smaller font in the file explorer. Nice work!

Btw, i read that the mGBA filebrowser works in a way that it opens every single file in a folder, to see if it is a GBA ROM.
Is that really necessary? I mean it slows down file exploring considerably. Anyway, just a thought Smile

People complained when I was showing things other than ROMs in the 3DS version, so I changed it to scan everything first. Now, I have the opposite complaint. It's not strictly necessary, but I guess I'll get complaints one way or the other Tongue

(12-17-2015, 05:10 AM)endrift Wrote: People complained when I was showing things other than ROMs in the 3DS version, so I changed it to scan everything first. Now, I have the opposite complaint. It's not strictly necessary, but I guess I'll get complaints one way or the other Tongue

Keep up the good work either way, it's an amazing emulator  Tongue

(12-17-2015, 05:10 AM)endrift Wrote: People complained when I was showing things other than ROMs in the 3DS version, so I changed it to scan everything first. Now, I have the opposite complaint. It's not strictly necessary, but I guess I'll get complaints one way or the other Tongue

Heh, those people must have files randomly copied in the SD card.
Personally, i put each system's roms in its' own separate folder. For GBA i have about 300 .Gba files in a folder named "GameBoy Advance." Every first time i open mGBA, it takes about 10-15 seconds to scan the files in that folder.

The complaint was mostly that the saves were showing up in the browser, actually. I might be able to special-case those out.