Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to use cheats again..
(03-19-2016, 04:51 PM)endrift Wrote: Bitter, much? Pretty sure possibly all of those views are bots crawling the forums. Also pretty sure I'm literally the only one who's been giving help out and I have not been active on the forums since before you posted that.

You need to enter them in pairs. If Pro Action Replay doesn't work, try Game Shark Advance. Codes are often mislabeled.

Bitter, possibly, life isn't always fun and sometimes you just wonder who is bothering.

Saying that I didn't think about bots doing the reading while looking for stuff to harvest, for that I apologise. I'm very active in the emulator community and support / beta test MANY emulators including your fine one and I'd got used to feedback from all very quickly, I know from a game pack frontend a couple of us have written and in my case setup would get forum posts daily which of course does not leave a lot of free time, dev time and work time to be instant with answers but we have been lucky that others who use the frontend offer some help and often excellent help to others. Hence being grumpy about the reads and no asnwers.

Any way, thanks for the answer, it IS appreciated, many apologies for my attitude, my daughters ill with anorexia at the moment and I suffer depression so my mood can swing.

Saying that, I should have better manners than to allow it to spill out, after all, I am a grown up...Well I'm supposed to be Smile

Again, thank you...

Messages In This Thread
How to use cheats again.. - by Mclane - 03-14-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: How to use cheats again.. - by Mclane - 03-19-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: How to use cheats again.. - by endrift - 03-19-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: How to use cheats again.. - by Mclane - 03-30-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: How to use cheats again.. - by endrift - 03-31-2016, 03:39 AM