Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Final Fantasy Tactics Advance issue
<p>Hi there! New forum user here, but I've reached a tricky spot and am pretty clueless about how to proceed. Any and all help appreciated.</p><p><br></p><p>I'm using mGBA to play Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and generally loving getting to play the game again (a game I never beat but want to), especially with the ability to speed up, etc.</p><p><br></p><p>However, FFTA is a game that at one point requires you to "save" in-game in order to proceed, which a) I think is impossible? and b) crashes my game.</p><p><br></p><p>Anyone have any idea how to get around this? This is a cruel place to be... I'm closer to beating the game than ever before and now I've reached a dead end!</p>

It's under System when you hit start on the world map. It seems to work on my end when I try.

<p>
(12-21-2019, 06:10 PM)endrift Wrote: It's under System when you hit start on the world map. It seems to work on my end when I try.

</p><p><br></p><p>mGBA closes unexpectedly every time i try. Maybe there's a mGBA setting I can use differently? I've just been using save states and loadstates outside of the game's internal saving system.... but that won't work here.</p>

Whoa, that's not good. Is there something weird about the drive it's saving to? Did you customize the savegame path?