Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[N3DSXL] About using Fast forward
Hi everyone,

I have used mGBA in the last few days and I really like it. But I have some problem about using fast forward key. I remap this key to Y button and when I use it, the speed seem not to change much (or maybe a slight increase of 5%). What could I do or setting to increase this speed? And could you please add the speed rate next the framerate number in the lower screen of 3DS? (like the speed rate of VBA in PC, normal is 100%)

The second problem is when I change Screen mode key to ZL or ZR button, it seem not to work.

Thank you very much for your help.

The 3DS does not have the horsepower to make it run much faster than it already does. Fast forward only disables the framelimiter, so it runs as fast as the system allows.

I'll take a look into why ZL and ZR aren't working.

(11-22-2016, 06:06 AM)endrift Wrote: The 3DS does not have the horsepower to make it run much faster than it already does. Fast forward only disables the framelimiter, so it runs as fast as the system allows.

I'll take a look into why ZL and ZR aren't working.

Thank you for your replying. When I play Pokémon Emerald, the framerate number always shows around 80-120 fps. Could you  find a way to reduce this number to about 30 fps and increase more game speed?