Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD memory corruption
I was turning on my console like almost every morning, I went to mgba and was looking to play Fire Emblem, when I entered the game, the screen went blank, so I thought the game was not working, Well, it happened to me that heavy games like Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memories, then, I exited, and the directory where I had the games was not there, I restarted the console, and when I read the SD memory, there was only the folder where I had the program, and the configuration file, I examined it on my phone to see if the games are still there Instead I found several strange files, does anyone know what produced them?

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_20240531-101131.png (Size: 72.37 KB / Downloads: 3)
.png   Screenshot_20240531-101135.png (Size: 43.03 KB / Downloads: 3)

There is no official build of mGBA for Android. Where did this come from?

(05-31-2024, 10:41 PM)endrift Wrote: There is no official build of mGBA for Android. Where did this come from?

I had this memory installed in my Gamecube console (sorry for not specifying the console), inserted in the SD2SP2 port and executed with Swiss, After the memory was corrupted, I put it in my phone to check if I still had the games or it was just that the program was not detecting the memory, that's all that's left