Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubleshooting Cable Link Between Pokemon FireRed and Ruby on PC Build 0.9-9792
I'm experiencing issues with the cable link between Pokemon FireRed and Ruby on PC build 0.9-9792. Specifically, when I attempt to link the two games, it prompts me to wait or press B to cancel, but the connection does not proceed.

I'm uncertain if the cable link is still broken or if it has been fixed since I last attempted to connect the games. I've searched for solutions online but have been unable to find a definitive answer.

As a language model, I don't have the capability to check if the cable link issue between the two games has been resolved or not. However, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check to make sure that both games are compatible with each other and are on the same system.
Verify that your emulator and ROMs are up to date and compatible with the version you're running.
Try using a different emulator or version of the emulator to see if the issue persists.
Ensure that your system's firewall settings aren't interfering with the cable link.
If none of these solutions work, you may want to consult online forums or seek assistance from the emulator's support team.

There is no such version. Please try installing a real version, like 0.10.1.