Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New dependencies
Hello again, I'm trying to compile mGBA in windows, I follow the instructions but to perform "cmake .. -G "MSYS Makefiles" tells me that it doesn't find the file libglu32.a. I can't find any package with a similar name, I looked in google and it seems to be a library of some openGL package. You could update the readme and add the new dependencies. And what would this dependency be?. Thank you very much

Edit: I just checked the terminal log and it seems that QT5 is the problem that looks for a dependency and doesn't find it. Do you know how I can solve this? Or is something wrong? What I'm doing to compile is what Readme from github says.

-- Checking for one of the modules 'libswresample'
-- Checking for one of the modules 'sdl2'
CMake Error at C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake:15 (message):
The imported target "Qt5::Gui" references the file

"C:/building/msys32/mingw64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib/libglu32.a"

but this file does not exist. Possible reasons include:

* The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.

* An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.

* The installation package was faulty and contained

"C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake"

but not all the files it references.

Call Stack (most recent call first):
C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:45 (_qt5_Gui_check_file_exists)
C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfigExtras.cmake:70 (_qt5gui_find_extra_libs)
C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/cmake/Qt5Gui/Qt5GuiConfig.cmake:212 (include)
C:/msys64/mingw64/lib/cmake/Qt5Multimedia/Qt5MultimediaConfig.cmake:105 (find_package)
src/platform/qt/CMakeLists.txt:25 (find_package)

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

This is actually a bug in msys2, not mGBA, or I would have fixed it by now. Try googling the error, there are some suggestions floating around the Internet.

Ok, I will try. Thank you!