Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really like the MGBA for vita!
I just want to say I really love this homebrew! and the fact that my saves ported over from my psp on cfw after all these years and still worked I was shocked. At the moment the saves are there but it isn't stable to play for long without it crash playing my games. I hope to see this develops further. Also over at Wololo.net is a great spot to spread the news of this homebrew maybe even get more recruits to help with the Homebrew, I see so much potential and a must have in the vita scene. I also hope in the future GBC games will be supported. You guys rock and thank you for creating this homebrew.

GBC games are already supported! It doesn't work very well yet, but I'm working on it. Also, it's mostly just me, but I'd love to get more help.

(08-21-2016, 02:03 AM)endrift Wrote: GBC games are already supported! It doesn't work very well yet, but I'm working on it. Also, it's mostly just me, but I'd love to get more help.
You're doing a great job love it and I see so much potential!! Maybe people at wololo.net would love to work with you once you get the word out. Here's where the discussion is being held at. Definitely hope to see big improvements.