Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks!
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for this great emulator! The world was badly in need of a more accurate GBA emulator and so far you have delivered. From my testing it's worked flawlessly with every game I've thrown at it. I've read through all your blog posts and although I can only understand a small amount of it, it looks like you know your stuff and it's exciting to see progress. I highly anticipate some of the planned features such as filters and linking with Dolphin. Keep up the great work!

(11-13-2015, 01:05 AM)Bighead Wrote: Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for this great emulator! The world was badly in need of a more accurate GBA emulator and so far you have delivered. From my testing it's worked flawlessly with every game I've thrown at it. I've read through all your blog posts and although I can only understand a small amount of it, it looks like you know your stuff and it's exciting to see progress. I highly anticipate some of the planned features such as filters and linking with Dolphin. Keep up the great work!

Just chipping in with the same message basically: Thanks a lot Endrift ! Great work, it's well appreciated ! I hope you keep it up Smile , looking forward to where mGBA is still going to go !

(Wii user)