Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2026
Reputation:
0
I have a really annoying and strange problem. I bought the Manba One controller, and I have motor tics that sometimes cause me to press A, B, X, and Y simultaneously while playing😅. This combination causes the emulator to reset, which didn't happen with my old Turtle Beach controller. Does anyone have the same controller and know if there are any settings to change this?
Posts: 834
Threads: 14
Joined: Apr 2015
Reputation:
34
Pronouns: she/they
It's not a controller problem. Games have built-in soft-reset when pressing certain key combos. GBA doesn't have X or Y so you may be able to remap those to something else to avoid the issue.
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2026
Reputation:
0
endrift's right — that's the GBA's built-in soft reset combo (A+B+Start+Select), not a controller fault. Since a real GBA has no X or Y buttons, the cleanest fix is remapping X and Y to nothing in mGBA's controller settings, so the accidental presses can't complete the combo anymore.