mGBA Forums
Official mGBA Ports - Printable Version

+- mGBA Forums (https://forums.mgba.io)
+-- Forum: mGBA (https://forums.mgba.io/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forums.mgba.io/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Official mGBA Ports (/showthread.php?tid=25)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Official mGBA Ports - nakata6790 - 12-18-2015

That's a good idea, saves could be written to and read from a specific folder, e.g. /mgba/saves or sth similar.
Many other Wii emus (almost all, in fact) do this.

RE: Official mGBA Ports - ShadowOne333 - 12-18-2015

(12-18-2015, 03:36 PM)nakata6790 Wrote: That's a good idea, saves could be written to and read from a specific folder, e.g. /mgba/saves or sth similar.
Many other Wii emus (almost all, in fact) do this.

That would be nice.
Sort of like what Retroarch does with its saves.

Having the saves in a separate folder might be a nice addition.
That way we can have all of the ROMs in just one folder, and all their saves in another without them both (ROMs and SAVs) being in the same one.

RE: Official mGBA Ports - endrift - 12-18-2015

That's not something the emulator supports at the moment, but it's been requested for a while. It'd need some refactoring, but it's planned eventually.

RE: Official mGBA Ports - Maeson - 12-19-2015

I tried the newest version. I like the new options!

Now I can choose between smaller but pixel perfect or a filtered yet bigger display. Depending on what game I may want one or the other. At 16:9 works fine.

Thank you!

Also, I wanted to report, Advance Guardian Heroes has stopped working. It did before, if it is important to note. Now it goes to white and does a weird sound.

RE: Official mGBA Ports - sindrik - 12-20-2015

(12-19-2015, 05:18 PM)Maeson Wrote: I tried the newest version. I like the new options!

Now I can choose between smaller but pixel perfect or a filtered yet bigger display. Depending on what game I may want one or the other. At 16:9 works fine.

Thank you!

Also, I wanted to report, Advance Guardian Heroes has stopped working. It did before, if it is important to note. Now it goes to white and does a weird sound.

Earthworm Jim 1 and 2 now work at an accelerated rate, looks like the frame limit is broken =D

By the way, what happened to the previous size list? Is it optional? The newer small version is totally anti-crt TVs and small displays! D=

RE: Official mGBA Ports - endrift - 12-20-2015

It was supposed to detect if you're using 480i and scale appropriately...guess that's broken.

RE: Official mGBA Ports - nakata6790 - 12-21-2015

Personally i like the new font better (Wii connected to a 28" CRT via SCART cable).

RE: Official mGBA Ports - justjack - 12-27-2015

In the Wii port the Pokemon games show that message saying that "The internal battery has run dry. The game can be played. However, clock-based events will no longer occur". In the Windows version this doesn't happen so I was wondering if this could be fixed in the Wii port.

RE: Official mGBA Ports - endrift - 12-27-2015

It's a known issue that I haven't gotten around to debugging yet.

E] It's hopefully fixed now and should be in the next nightly.

RE: Official mGBA Ports - justjack - 01-03-2016

Hey, I hadn't seen your edit. Thank you for fixing that!