mGBA Forums

Full Version: Turbo on Wii?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a turbo function for the wii version of mGBA? if so, how do i use it? if not, will there be?

thanks! have a good day Big Grin
It is not present at the moment, and I don't have any plans to add it as most of the time the speed gain would be rather small.
ah, ok. i'd love slight speedups too, personally! but def understand that there are many higher priorities. thanks for the quick reply and the great emulator!
Would it be possible to add a video stretching mode so there's no more black borders? I know it was added to help with overscan and such, but I use a PC monitor via HDMI and those black borders are bothersome.
That feature is planned (and also not relevant to this thread), but I have my hands full with everything at the moment.
I added it anyway. You have to map it to your controller manually, but that's supported now so you can map it to Y and unmap select from Y.
thank you so much!!!
(08-19-2016, 12:16 PM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]I added it anyway. You have to map it to your controller manually, but that's supported now so you can map it to Y and unmap select from Y.

any chance in the future to be able to map right stick butons on the gamecube, wii u pro or classic controller?
Yes, that's planned, but did not make it into 0.5.
(09-14-2016, 08:49 AM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that's planned, but did not make it into 0.5.

i'll wait for it, thx!