Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[3DS] Way to have a GBC icon/banner for .CIA?
(04-24-2021, 05:59 PM)endrift Wrote: I've never seen an error like that before, so unfortunately I can't help. That seems to be an error with Docker itself though.

Well I installed a non-live copy of Linux Mint 20.1 on a random 500GB laptop hard drive and ran the exact same commands again. Everything went exactly the same except that, instead of the lengthy error after that third command, I got a much shorter, clearer error instead that implied to me that docker was at least functioning correctly this time.

To keep things clear, I'm going to spell out the steps I did once again.

In a terminal window, the first command I ran was the following:

Code:
sudo apt install docker.io

That went perfectly fine. So I then ran the following second command:

Code:
sudo docker pull mgba/3ds

That also went perfectly fine. But when I ran the third command:

Code:
sudo docker run --rm -t -v $PWD:/home/mgba/src mgba/3ds

I got the following error:

Code:
CMake Error: The source directory "/home/mgba/src" does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

I'm no Linux guru, so I've no idea what to do if the aforementioned CMakeLists.txt isn't present...

--------

EDIT: Just want to say that I tried the same steps but, rather than using docker.io, I used the snap version of docker provided by the Canonical Snap store...but it too throws up the error saying that it does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt, even when trying this on a completely fresh installation of Mint 20.1.

EDIT 2: Heck I even just tried it with a fresh installation of Ubuntu 21.04 using the very same snap version of Docker, and sure enough I still got that "does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt" error.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [3DS] Way to have a GBC icon/banner for .CIA? - by Rin Tohsaka - 04-30-2021, 08:45 PM