Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Flash 128k Saves
Hi, I needed some help with flash 128k saves. I'm using version 0.5.0. I'm playing Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma, and I've been using the save states. After beating the elite four, my game resets, and starts from the beginning, instead of moving on to a new region, and I've been told I need to change the mode to flash 128k saves. Another forum post told another user that to go to the overrides tools and set the save type to 1mb before opening the rom would solve the problem, but I can't save that as my save type because it requires something in the field for "Idle Loop". My question is how do I get my save type to change to 128k, or 1mb, or just fix this problem in general so that I'm saving in the game, and not just using save states? LMK if there's anything I can clarify.

Firstly: Don't use 0.5.0. It's really buggy and broken. Please use the latest nightly. Secondly, you can leave the idle loop field blank. The save button will stay grayed out until you load the game,

Hi, unfortunately, saving using the overrides doesn't work. I still get "Save error. Please exchange backup memory." What can I do to fix that?

Thanks!