Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaders!
Thumbs Up 
I think this is a big deal. Thanks for the great work Smile.

I was wondering, could we please get that AGB001 shader with just the colours and not the "pixels"? It's neat, but shaders only work in fullscreen for me, and I think because of a non-integer stretch, the gaps between the "pixels" are uneven. So the horizontal black lines in-between pixels are sometimes one pixel tall, and sometimes two pixels tall. Sometimes the green sub-pixel is one pixel wide, and at others, two pixels wide. It would be perfect if we could get either just a colour shader, or if we could have integer stretch in fullscreen mode.

Shaders are very much a work in progress still. You'll find that none of the values are saved at the moment. You can get the same effect as the AGB-001 shader without having the pixel grid just by fooling with the gamma and scale parameters when there is no other shader loaded. You can also smooth out the pixel grid by turning on resample video.

(11-26-2015, 06:27 PM)endrift Wrote: Shaders are very much a work in progress still. You'll find that none of the values are saved at the moment. You can get the same effect as the AGB-001 shader without having the pixel grid just by fooling with the gamma and scale parameters when there is no other shader loaded. You can also smooth out the pixel grid by turning on resample video.

Oh right. I'll try resampling video when I get home. Do you mind also sharing the gamma and scale values please?

Try gamma 1.8, scale (0.8, 0.8, 0.8) and bias (0.16, 0.16, 0.16).

(11-27-2015, 07:25 PM)endrift Wrote: Try gamma 1.8, scale (0.8, 0.8, 0.8) and bias (0.16, 0.16, 0.16).

Nice, that's definitely closer to the real thing. I'll play around a bit more and see if I can't get better Smile

Edit: I just tried resampling with the agb001 filter, and it looks really good.