Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up in emulator not reading
I cannot get up in the emulator to respond. Every other button works fine. In some games, it continuously reads up, while others don't read up at all. I have tried both 0.5.2 and 0.6.b1. I'm running Windows 10. I have tried switching what button is the input, to no avail. The only thing that I can think that could be causing the issue is that I have VJoy installed, but I don't see how that would be causing problems. Any help would be appreciated.

What controller are you using? Or are you using a keyboard?

(07-04-2017, 06:55 AM)endrift Wrote: What controller are you using? Or are you using a keyboard?

I'm using keyboard. I haven't tried a controller due to not wanting to have controller use on this particular pc

Does the emulator register a gamepad as being connected? It would show in settings.

(07-13-2017, 02:59 AM)endrift Wrote: Does the emulator register a gamepad as being connected? It would show in settings.

I also experienced this problem, ininstalled VJOY and it seemed to work again. I noticed that before I uninstalled there was no intuitive way to disable controller or select "no controller".