Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Action Replay?
Can you use it in mGBA?

Yes, it's under Cheats. It is not available on the ports for the Vita, 3DS and Wii at this time though.

(03-12-2017, 04:50 PM)endrift Wrote: Yes, it's under Cheats. It is not available on the ports for the Vita, 3DS and Wii at this time though.

Okay Thanks.

So the Action Replay Carts do nothing? and Just use the Gameshark thru the Emulator?

Some versions of Action Replay are the same as GameShark, and others are unique. They should all be supported.

(03-13-2017, 03:05 PM)endrift Wrote: Some versions of Action Replay are the same as GameShark, and others are unique. They should all be supported.

Cool but How do I swap the Carts/Roms that the Action Replay Cart Cheats go into the Game?

I have no idea what you're asking. You don't need to use the Action Replay ROM at all.

(03-14-2017, 10:49 AM)endrift Wrote: I have no idea what you're asking. You don't need to use the Action Replay ROM at all.

I know you don't need to but I just thought it be Fun to Try it out

Unfortunately, it won't work. The cartridges have extra hardware to do some special passthrough tricks, which isn't specifically emulated. It would be kind of silly.

(03-15-2017, 02:38 AM)endrift Wrote: Unfortunately, it won't work. The cartridges have extra hardware to do some special passthrough tricks, which isn't specifically emulated. It would be kind of silly.

Okay. Thanks for the Answer. Smile

As you said with Gameshark Built in. Does not really worth getting it to work