Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games do not automatically boot
(06-27-2015, 07:13 PM)endrift Wrote: I'm not entirely sure what the problem here may be. I've seen a similar issue, but if you're getting audio when the games (eventually) play, it's not the same issue. I can try to look into this, but without being able to reproduce it, my ability to figure out how to fix it is a bit limited.

That's what I was afraid of, truth be told. Oddly enough, if I fast forward, the game does load, BUT, if I let go of the fast forward hotkey, the game will pause and not automatically resume.  So that would be a no, I don't get any form of audio, but the game does kind of automatically boot, but not really. Secondly, I was afraid this would  happen, file a report for a "bug" that no one else can reproduce, nullifying the importance, yeah, so as such, I feel bad for wasting your guys' time. C'est la vie.  Sad

I don't know what else I can do short of capturing video and uploading it to YouTube, which I have to do now since I'm forever doomed to this bedamned issue. 

Edit: I'll record and upload just what's going on, using both dev and official builds, navigating in menus just to prove that I'm not going crazy, for whatever it's worth, not that'll it do me any good.

Edit 2: Here's my video, not that it'll do any good to getting it resolved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9dPxMJtJCQ

Not trying to be negative, I'm really not, I just feel bad for making this thread and having my assumptions that no one else has this issue beforehand.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games do not automatically boot - by endrift - 06-27-2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Games do not automatically boot - by fox_whisper85 - 06-27-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Games do not automatically boot - by endrift - 06-28-2015, 03:47 AM