mGBA Forums

Full Version: Real Time Clock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys,
i like the mGBA and use it for my pokemon roms, but now i have a problem with the hack "Pokemon Normal" where u have to turn on Real Time Clock.
I cant go further with the story if i cant turn it on.
Is there a way to turn on RTC?

thak you in advance
Before starting the game, open the Overrides view and make sure the RTC option is checked (you will need to uncheck autodetect), and then start the game *without* closing the window. This might be broken in 0.5.1 (I forget), so you might need to use a nightly.
Thanks for sharing.
I have this same problem with pokemon normal. The difference is it use the 3ds port. Any ideas? Thanks in advance: )
(12-05-2016, 08:33 PM)Eragon123973 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this same problem with pokemon normal. The difference is it use the 3ds port. Any ideas? Thanks in advance: )
You need to override config.ini file with this entry
(12-06-2016, 04:27 AM)askot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2016, 08:33 PM)Eragon123973 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this same problem with pokemon normal. The difference is it use the 3ds port. Any ideas? Thanks in advance: )
You need to override config.ini file with this entry

Srry i took so long to respond. Thanks but what's the entry you need to put in? You seemed to have left it out in your response.