mGBA Forums

Full Version: Experiencing a bug when running Ereader ROM in a multiplayer window
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use an ereader rom to inject the dlc into my copy of pokemon ruby, however whenever I load the ereader rom in the multiplayer window, the game runs at ~6000-10000 fps. I haven't been able to find a way slow the rom down and it can read ereader code while its running so fast. I tried swapping the roms, ereader on the first window and ruby on the 2nd, and ruby didn't speed up like the ereader does. This would be a solution however I believe ereader injection is one way, mimicing how link cables are one way as well. Has anyone had this bug before and found a fix or does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
This bug has been fixed in development builds and will be fixed in 0.10.3 when it comes out, hopefully soon.
(12-05-2023, 09:39 PM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]This bug has been fixed in development builds and will be fixed in 0.10.3 when it comes out, hopefully soon.

Okay great, thank you!