mGBA Forums

Full Version: mGBA keeps crashing on Vita
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
mGBA keeps crashing on my Vita. It loads ROMs for a couple of seconds flawlessly but seconds later I get an error. The error code is C2-12828-1. The ROM isn't as I tested other ROMs as well. I'm running H-encore 2 on 3.7.2. I hope someone can help me with my problem. Thanks in advance.
Is it a zipped 32 MB game? Try unzipping it. There's a fix for this in development builds too.
(10-01-2019, 11:24 PM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]Is it a zipped 32 MB game? Try unzipping it. There's a fix for this in development builds too.

Hello, thanks for your reply. The ROM is 16 mb and not zipped (.gba) file.
Which game? You said it happens with several games?
(10-03-2019, 01:40 AM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]Which game? You said it happens with several games?

I tried several Pokemon GBA rom's, but not ROM hacks, Mario advance as well. I installed yesterday the development build and I got the same issue.
I have found a solution for my problem, I turned off autosave state and autoload state, now it runs the games without problem. But now I have another issue, I can't save when I save in game, the game doesn't save, when I create a save state the emulator doesn't load, nothing happens. I don't even get a sign that something was saved or loaded
Hm, can you upload the .ss0 files? You'll need to zip them.
(10-03-2019, 10:08 PM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, can you upload the .ss0 files? You'll need to zip them.

Where can I find them?
They should wind up in the same directory as the ROMs, with the same filename but ending in .ss0 instead of .gba
(10-04-2019, 06:23 PM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]They should wind up in the same directory as the ROMs, with the same filename but ending in .ss0 instead of .gba

There are no such files, how can I generate them?