mGBA Forums

Full Version: UI Question and Windows/Mac Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a bunch of ROMs that I got rid of a while ago, but they're still in the File -> Recent menu. How do I get rid of these?

Also, I'm trying to run Pokémon Fire Red Omega (it's a ROMhack), and it runs spectacularly on mGBA for Mac but in Windows, mGBA crashes when it tries to open Pokémon. As far as I know, all the settings in mGBA are identical between the two computers. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Lastly, thank you very much for creating this awesome emulator.
You can remove them manually from the MRU section of the qt.ini file, which should be in %AppData%/mGBA on Windows and ~/.config/mgba on OS X. There's no automated way to do this at the moment.

Can you link to the patch (not the ROM), so I can take a look at the crash?
(08-27-2016, 10:14 PM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]You can remove them manually from the MRU section of the qt.ini file, which should be in %AppData%/mGBA on Windows and ~/.config/mgba on OS X. There's no automated way to do this at the moment.
Cool, thanks.

(08-27-2016, 10:14 PM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]Can you link to the patch (not the ROM), so I can take a look at the crash?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xfqdtd...e5g6a7.rar
Just wondering, has the issue with the Pokémon FireRed ROMhack been looked at? It's still present in version 0.5.1
Sorry, it fell off my radar. I've just downloaded it and I'll try to look at it at some point.
No problem, take your time. Thanks for looking into it.