mGBA Forums

Full Version: Multiplayer support not working (2 windows)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just tried to trade Pokemon in Fire Red and created a copy of the rom. Then I opened the new rom in a second window, but I just had a blank screen after I loaded the rom. I thought that my copied rom somehow didn't work so I tried it the other way around. No matter what rom I load up in a second window, it will be unplayable. Is it a known issue of mGBA 0.6.1 or should I just reinstall the emulator? I really don't want to switch to other emulators.

EDIT: I'm using Windows 10 if this is relevant information.
I am also having the same issue. The second window is just a blank white screen. Also on Windows 10 64-bit.
(11-28-2017, 03:30 PM)Numero256 Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried to trade Pokemon in Fire Red and created a copy of the rom. Then I opened the new rom in a second window, but I just had a blank screen after I loaded the rom. I thought that my copied rom somehow didn't work so I tried it the other way around. No matter what rom I load up in a second window, it will be unplayable. Is it a known issue of mGBA 0.6.1 or should I just reinstall the emulator? I really don't want to switch to other emulators.

EDIT: I'm using Windows 10 if this is relevant information.

Try having seperate installs/directories or multiple mGBA .exes when launching the second window, as opposed to using the same executable. Let me know if this works, thanks.
It won't. It needs to be the same process.
(02-02-2018, 07:46 PM)endrift Wrote: [ -> ]It won't. It needs to be the same process.

ah ok, there you go.
Hi, made an account because I was having the same issue. Did anyone find a solution?
I just downloaded the latest update (mGBA 0.7.0), still getting the same issue.
Thanks!