mGBA Forums

Full Version: Little Request: add save file Time/Date to load/save menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!  This emulator is great!  Fast, reliable, efficient!  There are just some little things that would be cool to add...

- First, add the save file Time/Date tag (modified) to the load/save menu...  (Currently, it's only slot 1, slot 2, etc...).  Asking this cause I screw around a lot with some game...  Save a lot and I do not always remember the order I save them in.  So adding the save file modified Time/Date tag to the menu, it would be easier (and would let me play instead of opening the explorer and checking is MGba folder).  The load recent is a very nice touch!

- Auto load cheat table would be nice...  It's not THAT painful to load them manually, but it annoys some time...  just a little!  Maybe, when you save, it's named automatically ("file name of the game".cht or something) and placed in "/Cheat" folder...  (With an autoload checkbox in the cheat table or in the menu?  Or in the settings?)

Great job!  Keep up the good work!  

Vortaka

P.S. You should recheck the load recent cause I just selected it and it loaded a previous save but the the latest/last one I did... I loaded the 3rd (F3) and the last one (most recent) was the 2nd (F2)...
Can't you Check those in the Emulator. I know for Cheats you Can. Just can't remember where off top of my head
(02-23-2017, 01:32 AM)DaveTheMan Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you Check those in the Emulator. I know for Cheats you Can. Just can't remember where off top of my head

Well, the cheat options are other options I missed... (thank you for pointing it out!)

For the save/load, the ones in the File drop menu, I didn't find a way to change the name of the "state"...  Let's say I have 5 save state (yeah, that's a lot but screwing with a game require a lot of different save points, trust me!).  All with different save time...  Some I did today, 1 or 2 I did yesterday, but I don't remember exactly when I saved them...  So, adding a time stamp to the end of the state x, will give you date and time of when you saved the file...  Example, State 1 - 14/02/2016 - 18:04...

Vortaka